Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Vampyros lesbos

Welcome to my first movie review! My reviews will be rather short and generally only about stuff I really like. So for the first, Vampyros lesbos, one of my all time favorite movies.



In short, it is the story of an amazingly hot female vampire and one of her lesbian conquests. Simple plot. But with amazing imagery, a great whacky soundtrack, and tons and tons of nudity, it is very much worth a watch. It's a Jess Franco film. Those of you who know his work know that it can be a tad slow paced. This one, I suppose this is too, but all the nudity makes the time fly by! Voodoo Rob loves the boobies.

I also recommend the soundtrack, which is oddly very easy to find. They call it jazz, but to me its just psychedelic and fun.

So if you want to see one of the hottest actresses of the 60s/70s play a constantly nude lesbian vampire, this is the movie for you!




2 comments:

  1. German, lesbian vampires. Does it get any better? I want the subtitled version as the German accent makes it even hotter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, subtitled...you mean their is a dubbed version too?!! haha. I love me some bad 70s dubs. I need to find that.

    ReplyDelete