Monday, December 6, 2010

Big Tits Zombie

So yeah, I have my complaints about modern Japanese movies. Mainly the horror, cause I think J-Horror is bland, boring, and the same not scary thing over and over. BUT I love this new trend of Japanese gore movies and just ultra violent weirdness. Tokyo Gore Police was great, as was Ichi the Killer, and so on.

This new Japanese Film, Big Tits Zombie aka 巨乳ドラゴン 温泉ゾンビVSストリッパー5(Big Tits Dragon: Hot Spring Zombie Vs. Stripper 5) looks amazing. I can not wait to see this. Much like with The Haunted World of el Superbeasto, it looks like some writer just peeked into my brain and made a movie out of it. 


Starring a cast of AV(adult video) models, the plot is said to be this "A medieval Book of the Dead is discovered in the catacombs that run under a small town strip club. When one of the desperate strippers raises an army of the undead, the rest of the strippers must kick some zombie ass to save the world." They say the movie is a spoof of Japanese pop culture. Whether that is, or isn't, true, the high amount of eye candy and gore should make it worth watching.

According to Wiki there should be a U.K. release fairly soon. With that, I hope a U.S. release isn't far behind.

3 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to this one, though I think it will be closer to the "Machine Girl" and "Vampire Girl vs Frankenstein Girl" and "RoboGeisha" side of the scale. I want to see more movies on the "Tokyo Gore Police" and "Meatball Machine" and "Tetsuo: Iron Man" side of the scale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched Vampire Girl vs Frankenstein Girl last night. Already a new fav of mine. Havent seen Tetsuo yet, I hear good things though.

    ReplyDelete