Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I Love Ilsa


I Love Ilsa is my newest novel, the first of five in a new horror/comedy series. Definitely the best thing I have ever written. So instead of ranting about how good I think it is, I'll just put the publisher summary up!

The story of a band of monsters, Pretending to be a band of humans, Pretending to be a band of monsters!

Monsters are commonplace and have lived among humans since the 1970s. There was a time when the two races were at war. But now, years after the war, the two are at an uneasy truce. I Love Ilsa follows the zany adventures and tour of an all monster rock band made up of mostly girl-crazy female members and only one male. From an epic battle with emo zombies in Florida to an evil carnival in California, I Love Ilsa is a funny and ultra violent tale that rock and horror fans alike will love!


No comments:

Post a Comment