Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Batman vs Wolverine

The X-Men world is  abuzz with news and rumours of the First Class sequel, which at this point may or may not have X-Men trilogy cast members appearing. Ian McKellon seems totally onboard, but Patrick Stetward seemed a bit odd. Hopefully it happens. I am a big fan of the X-Men movies, even the third one, which everyone seems to hate.

So in the spirit of that, I am posting this amazing fan film I found of Batman vs Wolverine. I hope Bryan Singer sees this short, cause it shows that Wolverine's mask and costume can be done really well and not look all cheeseball. I don't know about the rest of the fans, but I am tired of leather jumpsuits. I want costumes! Avengers did it and did it well. It's X-Men's time.

Anyways, watch this short and enjoy. I sure did.


No comments:

Post a Comment