Sunday, April 21, 2013

Some Laura Gemser for your Sunday Viewing

My favorite actress and the source of one of my biggest collections; Laura Gemser. In my opinion she is the greatest B-Movie/Exploitation actress of all time. She could act in any kind of film, ranging from horror to comedy to drama, and do it well.




For those of you who may not know her work, or would like to know a good place to start, I cannot recommend Black Emanuelle highly enough. Exotic locations, a decent budget(for that type of film), sexy situations, and an enjoyable plot. Or if horror is more your taste, Emanuelle and the Last Cannibals is a great film. It has the sexiness of an Emanulle movie, but with cannibals. Black Cobra Woman is also a good choice. It's a nice, subtle revenge flick.

1 comment:

  1. Great stuff Rob ! Love me some Laura Gemser. Black Cobra Woman has been on my list for awhile.

    ReplyDelete