Wednesday, April 20, 2016

The Whacky World of Black Metal Video

The previous entry in this very serious matter, The Whacky World of Corpse Paint has proven to be one of my most popular entries. Folks, myself included, just love the black metal. So I figured I'd do a little follow-up sorta sequel, but not really, of some of my current favorite black metal videos. And since I like my black metal as over the top as possible, what better than some wonderfully done black metal parodies.


Woods of Trees - A newish black metal parody group that just perfectly lampoons the genre, but at the same time you can see its done with love. Warning though, the Duck Song is insanely catchy and tells a riveting story. Hail Satin!


The Black Satans - The first black metal parody I ever saw and probably still my favorite. For those of you, like myself, that feels black metal needs a lot more speedos, this is the video for you.


The Rules of Black Metal - Now, for those of you reading who now want to start a black metal band, the Rules of Black Metal is a good starter on what to do and what not to do! The instructions on the usage of the "black metal frown", what I call "Sad Kiss", is very important.



Disclaimer - No corpse paint was harmed in the writing of this blog entry. Nor was any corpse paint animal tested...except on goats.

No comments:

Post a Comment